1. Call my insurance company to explain my phantom hospitalization and make sure I'm not billed - and they aren't either.
2. While I'm on the phone with them, I'm going to request a referral for a second opinion from another plastic surgeon. I think this guy might be good. He trained at Moffitt Cancer Center and has done many breast reconstructions.
3. Wait for call by Dr. S. Depending on what he says to me, either fire him or put him on reserve pending the second opinion. I am guessing he won't even call but we'll see.
All hope for a surgery-free summer is now gone.
I'm extremely disappointed.
My Tribe Will Understand My Memory Issues
1 hour ago